To report a work order request during working hours, please call (252) 523-1195 extension 0.
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
1st Friday of the Month 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
After Hours Emergency-On-Call support: (877) 290-2858.
Only call the emergency number if it is an emergency as listed below. If it is not an emergency, call during working hours.
HUD defines an emergency as physical work items that impose an immediate threat to the life, health, and safety of residents, extreme property damage, major inconvenience to the residents, and/or items that are related to fire safety.
- Gas leak/smell
- No Heat (Winter Months)
- No AC (Summer Months)
- Door or accessible window-security breached (broken window or door)
- Broken glass in the unit or around the unit (if cut possible)
- The kitchen sink stopped up
- The bathroom sink and tub stopped up
- Toilet stopped up
- No electricity
- Power shortages in any room (indicated by sparks or fire)
- No hot water or no water
- Smoke or carbon monoxide detector beeping
- Water leak (if water all over unit)
- Fire anywhere in the unit